How Do We Handle Requests for Help

/
0 Comments
As the only Instructional Technology Teacher at Algonquin I get many requests for help.  At this point the requests mostly come to me by email.  I sort through those requests and decide which ones make sense to have the SWAT students involved in.  There are also times that teachers or administrators just stop by with a question or an issue.  If it happens during a period that I have a SWAT student I try to involve them whenever possible.  I always appreciate their input, ideas, and suggestions.  There have also been times when members of the SWAT team have been approached in the hall or contacted individually with requests.  So as you can see people at Algonquin ask for help in a variety of ways.  At some point I would like to move to a more organized ticket system but for now what we are doing seems to work


No comments :

Powered by Blogger.