The S.W.A.T. Life

/
0 Comments
This course showed me how cool technology can be and how it works. I learned how to edit websites and make different projects on different apps.
The first time that I saw the green screen, I was so amazed. It was the coolest thing to see another person looking as if they were in another place, when they were actually right here. Another thing I learned was that nobody in the world is an expert in technology, even though they may seem as if they are. There is always something that they don’t know how to fix. I learned that you can run into a lot of problems that can’t be fixed, but that’s OK.  Sometimes you just have to work around the problem. For example you could look it up online if you need to, or just use trial and error. I found it very helpful to be patient when trying to troubleshoot technology issues. Being a part of the S.W.A.T. class this semester taught me about different technologies used in the school and I really enjoyed it. I would recommend this class for anyone who is interested in learning tricks in technology, for anyone who wants to become better at it, or for anyone who is passionate about technology.



No comments :

Powered by Blogger.