The End to an Incredible Year

/
0 Comments

Over the past semester, my time in SWAT has been unforgettable. Not only have I had the pleasure of working with the wonderful Julie Doyle, but she has also introduced me to a new way of seeing technology.
Through collaborations with other teacher and students as well as researching and making tutorials for a variety of tools and programs, I’ve been shown time and time again just how crucial technology is for the progress of education. Together, Mrs. Doyle and I have discovered new ways to engage students in their school work as well as how to provide them with many well-equipped support systems. At many points throughout the year, I honestly felt sorry that this would be my last year at Algonquin, because students this fall are going to have so many exciting advantages and opportunities. Nevertheless, I've had an incredible experience in SWAT and will be looking forward to see what happens in the future.




No comments :

Powered by Blogger.